Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- The Successful Approach to a Master Bath Remodel March 8, 2019If you’re in the process of planning a master bath remodel, you might start to feel a bit overwhelmed. Even when you’ve trusted most of the hard work for professionals, there are plenty of details you need to be aware... Read More The post The Successful Approach to a Master Bath Remodel appeared first on […]
- 4 Ways to Maximize a Bathroom Remodel March 1, 2019One of the most common home remodeling projects is the bathroom. This makes sense, after all it’s likely one of the most used rooms in your home (if not the most used). The bathrooms are often a huge part of... Read More The post 4 Ways to Maximize a Bathroom Remodel appeared first on Your […]
- Kitchen Design: Establishing the Work Triangle February 22, 2019If you’re considering a kitchen remodel, you’ve probably been advised to follow the work triangle method of kitchen design. Once you understand the work triangle model, it can save you a lot of time and energy not only during your... Read More The post Kitchen Design: Establishing the Work Triangle appeared first on Your Project […]
- 4 Garage Makeover Trends February 15, 2019Once upon a time, the garage was the place where we put the car every night. But lately, it is more likely that your garage is used to store everything but the car: sports equipment, landscaping tools, camping gear, cleaning... Read More The post 4 Garage Makeover Trends appeared first on Your Project Loan.
- How to Plan for a Spring Home Remodel February 8, 2019Whether you’re looking to update your home’s design or upgrade your features, when it’s time for a home remodel, taking the first steps can be intimidating. Between design, contracting, and budgeting, home renovations are a tall task for anyone. Make... Read More The post How to Plan for a Spring Home Remodel appeared first on […]