General Contractor in the High Desert – Rancho Cucamonga – Ontario – Upland – Fontana – Riverside TMK Construction, has been remodeling and repairing homes since 1990. From stunning kitchen and bath remodels to custom room additions, TMK Construction, can make Read More
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- Kitchen Design: Establishing the Work Triangle February 22, 2019If you’re considering a kitchen remodel, you’ve probably been advised to follow the work triangle method of kitchen design. Once you understand the work triangle model, it can save you a lot of time and energy not only during your... Read More The post Kitchen Design: Establishing the Work Triangle appeared first on Your Project […]
- 4 Garage Makeover Trends February 15, 2019Once upon a time, the garage was the place where we put the car every night. But lately, it is more likely that your garage is used to store everything but the car: sports equipment, landscaping tools, camping gear, cleaning... Read More The post 4 Garage Makeover Trends appeared first on Your Project Loan.
- How to Plan for a Spring Home Remodel February 8, 2019Whether you’re looking to update your home’s design or upgrade your features, when it’s time for a home remodel, taking the first steps can be intimidating. Between design, contracting, and budgeting, home renovations are a tall task for anyone. Make... Read More The post How to Plan for a Spring Home Remodel appeared first on […]
- Adding an In-Law Suite to Your Maryland Home February 1, 2019If you have family or loved ones that are moving into your home and you want to give them their own space, adding an in-law suite is a perfect solution. Follow this guide for expanding your home with an in-law... Read More The post Adding an In-Law Suite to Your Maryland Home appeared first on […]
- How to Incorporate Shiplap into Your New Kitchen Design January 25, 2019Shiplap is a set of horizontal or vertical planks that are set parallel to each other. It features opposing rabbet joints that overlap, creating an intriguing and natural-looking texture. It’s a great option for many applications, including walls, stair risers,... Read More The post How to Incorporate Shiplap into Your New Kitchen Design appeared first […]